Menu
Ozzycrock
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Signed up 7/12/16 still no phone

I STILL do not have a date letting me know when I will have a working phone!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signed up 7/12/16 still no phone

Hi Ozzycrock

Many thanks for getting in touch with us about the line not working

I appreciate this has been an ongoing issue and my apologies about this.

I've checked the notes for you and I can see that today there are notes showing:

There is a crew on the way today to attempt to clear the blockage and pull the cable as per the initial work order request. They will feedback if we can clear today and complete the pull.  Failing that the crew will mark the blockage for the construction team to clear.

The construction work has been booked in for the end of March and if this is needed after today’s work it will still go ahead as planned and the permits are in place for us to make sure this is completed if needed.

I'll check the account for you tomorrow and let you know if this is the case.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signed up 7/12/16 still no phone

Hi Ozzycrock

I can see that there have been some issues today with the pre pull work and that the teams have also called you to keep you up to date with this. A second crew are due to attend this today for you to clear the blockage.

The teams will keep you posted as they have been doing via the phone, and given that they are pro-actively looking into this with you I'll let them continue to provide the support you need regarding this.

If you need anything else from us just pop back and let us  know Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"