Menu
Ozzycrock
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Signed up 7/12/16 STILL not connect landline. Waited in today NOONE came!

Signed up for the full house package on 7/12/16. They cancelled first appointment to fit and came on 17/1/17, but without connecting the phone, said they would have to come back.

came back on 24/1/17. The technician called Ryan, ID 98327 said that there was an issue with external cabling that needed to be rectified.

then I was told that they could not do this until today, so took day off work, no one came out! Does this mean that I can cancel as if I had been made aware that I would not have a landline for three months of the contract I would not have signed up.

What annoys me is that no one contacted me to say why they didn't turn up or to tell me when this year I will have a working landline. Surely by offering something that you can't supply three months later is fraud?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signed up 7/12/16 STILL not connect landline. Waited in today NOONE came!

I am sincerely sorry for the bother experienced with installation Ozzycrock, 

This hasn't been a great start for you as a new customer and this really isn't the type of impression that we want to give our customers. 

I've located your account and I can see that construction is required to resolve a fault with the cable. A repull has been arranged for a specific date/time to get this sorted for you. I've sent you a private message so that we can confirm this. 

Speak to you soon, 

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos