Menu
unhappywales
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Shockingly bad customer service. Calls that arent mine...again month after month

I have just been passed about from dept to dept ringing Virgin re calls on my bill that I haven't made. Spoke to "George" in client retention who I surprisingly couldn't be put back through to. In all call total 1 hour and 12 mins and still unresolved. They put me on hold and cut me off !

I cant wait for my contract to end and in the meantime I will be contacting their ombudsman. What a shockingly bad way to treat a customer complaining about an error on their part.

I think I will very probably cut all ties with the virgin brand including my pension and financial products. If they cant sort out a billing query what chance has my pension pot got in 20 years time.

Is it just me...?

0 Kudos
Mickey_etc
Up to speed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shockingly bad customer service. Calls that arent mine...again month after month

Sorry about your fun and games with  Customer support, I think they do this on purpose.

I have had 2 years of issues with Virmin and I left their mobile brand 2 weeks ago and not looked back, having 4G is really awesome.

My BB goes next month and I am undecided on a deal at the carphone warehouse for £16 a month which gives me internet+sky+telephone or go with SSE that give 78meg broadband for £22, the jury is still open on them.

Your lucky you got George I got an arrogant (cant say his nationality) boy from the US of A that was the most ignorant person I had the privilege to talk to regarding issues with this service.

Check out your options matey, there are better customer focussed ISP/TV/ bundles out there

0 Kudos
unhappywales
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shockingly bad customer service. Calls that arent mine...again month after month

Yes. They are laughable. I'm a financial adviser and I also recommend their products and mortgages to my clients on a daily basis. Not anymore...

0 Kudos
Mickey_etc
Up to speed
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

have sum KARMA bro, that's all I can offer

then take a kick of fk em and sort it out in the morning and leave bro

they all are doing this

Joining this community forum has opened my eyes to actually how really crap Virmin Media is

I have noted all the posts and will be sending my information to the ombudsmen about their lies and unprofessional conduct and also to trading standards. How can a company that treats his customers like this still run ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi unhappywales

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing recently, it;s not something we want you to experience.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end, as these issues could be a result of a crossed line fault. We're not detecting any issues at the moment though.

I can see that you've spoken with the team and arranged for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, which is excellent news. I'd love to hear how it goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
unhappywales
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi everyone. Engineer came out and couldn't have been nicer. He found that there was a crossed wire and that my phone line was plugged in with someone else. I'm still waiting for an apology from customer services ...yeah right......All resolved for now, but as soon as my contract ends in Feb I'm off..Counting the days.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi unhappywales

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us about this issue, I'm glad to hear that the engineer was able to get this resolved.

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos