Menu
TJD114
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sales team

Dear Mr Mark Davidson (Executive Director of Customer Care),

Thank you for the note asking me to pay my final bill. You did ask if I was unhappy with the service. I was extremely unhappy with the lies told to me by your sales team. I will of course be happy to pay and will do so in due course. However I'm amazed at how quickly Virgin was able to respond to my lack of payment, however I have been waiting over a year for the copy of the telephone conversation between myself and the sales team that took place which resulted in me signing up for Virgin. If you look at the notes you will undoubtedly see the number of times I requested the copy of the telephone conversation, which will show that the sales team lied to me about the calls included in the package.

As the Executive Director of Customer Care I imagine you will be somewhat concerned to hear that your sales team lie to get me to sign up to Virgin Media. I would be very happy to hear from you and to listen together to the recording of the initial sales conversation.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sales team

Hi TJD114

I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with the original Sales journey with us and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this on the forums.

Call recordings are only available for the last 3 months, and if this call was made over a year ago then I'm afraid this would no longer be held on our database for retrieval.

If we can support you with anything else, please let us know.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
TJD114
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sales team

I wouldn't have expected them to be kept for more than three months but seeing as I complained within a month and kept calling and kept being passed from pillar to post I would have expected someone to have contacted me to apologise.

I have told everyone I know who has been considering leaving BT that they should not because the Virgin Media sales team lie to get you to sign up and from thereon in the customer support is atrocious.

0 Kudos