Menu
Squealer
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

STILL NO DIAL TONE....3 WEEKS NOW!!

I was messaging a Virgin Media Forum Team member who was very helpful but I havent heard anything for a couple of days now. I still have no working phone and a cable left outside my house. No idea if and when it will be sorted. Not impressed and getting fed up. I need my phone!

Anyone help please?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: STILL NO DIAL TONE....3 WEEKS NOW!!

Hi Squealer

Back again Smiley Happy

I've just had confirmation the teams have been to your home, and you were there, so they have connected the cabling and the line is now working as it should be for you.

If you can confirm you are happy that this is now all running as it should for you, that would be great!

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey Squealer. That's excellent and thanks for letting us know Smiley Happy

Regarding the nusance calls, I can help offer some advice with that too!

For unsolicited calls you can register your details with the Telephone Preference Service  link for your landline, and your mobile can also be registered on this link too! TPS Once you're registered with the TPS, it stays registered for the life of the number with you.

If any of these sales calls are silent, should this be an issue for you at any point, you can also register your numbers with Silentcall-Gard. SCG Silentcall-Gard takes 24 hours to activate but needs to be re-registered every 12 months.

Finally if we have your details for contact purposes and you would like us to opt you out of any marketing calls that we provide to you, then we can opt you out of these and this take up to 6 weeks to update with us. You can arrange this via our contact centres on the phone via 150 or 0345 454 1111. Alternatively our Webchat teams can also opt you out of these calls too.

Take care and let us know if you need anything else.

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Squealer
I appreciate this is still ongoing and my apologies about the issues still affecting you.

I'm dropping a reply back to your PM to my colleague in the next few minutes to arrange the appointment you need.

Speak soon.

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Squealer

We are on the case this morning for you and the area managers have been advised this is as yet unresolved for you.

I'll keep you posted as and when I get updates on this for you.

Thanks again.

Karen_A

Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Squealer

Back again Smiley Happy

I've just had confirmation the teams have been to your home, and you were there, so they have connected the cabling and the line is now working as it should be for you.

If you can confirm you are happy that this is now all running as it should for you, that would be great!

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Forum Team

Squealer
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, a nice man came today and its all working again. Thank you to all who helped!

1 good thing, it was nice not having cold calls every day ringing!!

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey Squealer. That's excellent and thanks for letting us know Smiley Happy

Regarding the nusance calls, I can help offer some advice with that too!

For unsolicited calls you can register your details with the Telephone Preference Service  link for your landline, and your mobile can also be registered on this link too! TPS Once you're registered with the TPS, it stays registered for the life of the number with you.

If any of these sales calls are silent, should this be an issue for you at any point, you can also register your numbers with Silentcall-Gard. SCG Silentcall-Gard takes 24 hours to activate but needs to be re-registered every 12 months.

Finally if we have your details for contact purposes and you would like us to opt you out of any marketing calls that we provide to you, then we can opt you out of these and this take up to 6 weeks to update with us. You can arrange this via our contact centres on the phone via 150 or 0345 454 1111. Alternatively our Webchat teams can also opt you out of these calls too.

Take care and let us know if you need anything else.

Karen_A

Forum Team