Menu
Barbara62
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rubbish

I am sooooooo. Bored and fed up with being patronized by virgin and its website inanity and its unintelligible call centre staff whom I have had to ask on numerous occasions to moderate their speech to a slower rate so that I can even understand half of it. I just want to be able to make and receive calls. Simples. My land line had been less than useless for weeks now, albeit intermittently and I have this morning received a text to say the fault has been fixed when clearly it has not. The engineer is booked for Friday 4/7 pm, this is not good enough. If I had to use my line for business purposes I would be very very angry, as it is I am just completely fed up and will be cancelling my account at the earliest opportunity, 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rubbish

Up to a week for a callout is normal on a Residential service from any provider, which is what you have, & are paying for.

Virgin has a Business arm, where you can have priority callouts as part of the service.

http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/Products-and-solutions/Broadband-and-Internet-Services/landing/...

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Barbara62
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am not interested in an unsolicited responses i was merely venting my frustrations at the. Ineptitude of this service and its appalling customer disservices i was not asking a question.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Barabara62

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your phone line recently, it's really not the service we want for you.

That being said, it seems @nodrogd's intentions are only to help and the information given regarding business services might be useful if you're using your line for business purposes.

I'd love to hear how the appointment goes Friday and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward. Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos