Menu
CM83
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Reschedule engineer appointment

Hello,

I need to reschedule an engineer appointment booked for Wednesday 28th September.  I do not have a 'My Appointments' tab so cannot do it from my Virgin Media homepage.  Any ideas?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reschedule engineer appointment

hiya @CM83 it will be a around a week or so for a forum admin to reply, so best option would be to call into virginmedia via 150 (from a virignmedia phone line) possible friends house, via 0345 454 1111 or using online chat @ http://contact.virignmedia.com (using a PC/laptop), the online chat feature is very popular so might need to wait awhile before agent is available.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
CM83
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey CM83

Welcome to the Community, sorry to learn that the my appointments tab isn't working for you at the moment.

I've sent you information regarding the rescheduling of your appointment in a private message, you can view that message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from yo

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos