Menu
seagull2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Request hasn't been actioned

I rang Virgin a week or more ago and asked for the number of rings before voicemail kicks in to be increased to ten. I was told this would take a maximum of 48 hours, but it hasn't happened yet. Can someone from the forum team help, please? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Request hasn't been actioned

Hi seagull2

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone request. 

I've located your account and I'd like to request this once more for you, in order to get this actioned as soon as possible. I'll need some information to be able to do that, which I've requested in a private message. 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Request hasn't been actioned

Thanks for the fast response Alisa

I've requested this change be made, to confirm I've asked for the rings to be increased to the maximum, which is 10 rings. 

It can take a maximum of 5 working days for this request to be actioned although it usually takes place within the first 48 hours. A member of the team will be in touch to discuss this further once your request has been picked upMan Happy

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos