Menu
nimagraven
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Repull booked, not happened yet

Hi,

There was a repull booked for our phone line on 10/08/16. Tech came and said that some cable should have been left, it wasn't, and that they would come today to do so.

That hasn't happened and there's been no further communication.

Can you please provide me with an update? The only thing close to a reference number that I can see is: SF220706. I can obviously provide more over PM if required but it would have to be tonight as I leave for Berlin tomorrow and the parents are not great with forums and technical posts!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repull booked, not happened yet

Hi nimagraven

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line recently, I've been able to locate your account using your forum information and can see that the ticket is still in pending.

With that in mind, I've emailed the engineering manager in your area for an update on the line pull, as soon as I hear from them I'll be in touch to let you know.

Apologies again for the delay in getting this sorted, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repull booked, not happened yet

Hi nimagraven

I just wanted to let you know that I've had a response back from the team and they'll be contacting you directly to arrange the line pull.

I'd like to confirm your contact information, I've sent you a private message requesting that information, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos