Menu
RSWIPE
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Reporting a friends home line down.

I have been trying to get through to Virgin to report that my partners phone line is down. The number of keystrokes to eventually return to the main menu without human contact is exasperating ! We know what the problem is , as it occurred several times a few years ago.

Kids either sit on the cab or bounce a football off it not 30 metres from her home. The connection is an old type which the Virgin engineer told us becomes dislodged.

Can someone please get in touch so that I can  report it ? I live in Brum she lives in Bradford.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reporting a friends home line down.

HI RSWIPE

Welcome to the Virgin Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems with your partners phone line at the moment.

So that I can take a closer look and run some tests from our end, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos