Menu
Dumbo1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Refund

I reported a fault on my phone on Monday 13th Feb but could not get an engineer appointment until Sat 18th Feb so was without a phone for 6 days.When the engineer arrived he found the fault was with a jumper cable in the junction box at the end of the road which he duly fixed.Am i therefore entitled to 6 days refund on my bill as I was not able to have use of the phone and if so how do I go about getting it ?. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Refund

Details about what credits are due after a fault is detailed here:

http://store.virginmedia.com/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/loss-of-c...

To arrange it you'll need to call in to Customer Services. 150 from your home phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Details about what credits are due after a fault is detailed here:

http://store.virginmedia.com/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/loss-of-c...

To arrange it you'll need to call in to Customer Services. 150 from your home phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dumbo1

Sorry to hear about the problems you've experienced with your telephone service recently, I'm glad to hear it's been resolved thoughMan Happy

We don't expect you to pay for a service you're not receiving so as Ben has mentioned, give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 so we can help with that. 

If you're having trouble doing that, let me know and I'll do what I can to arrange for someone to get in touch.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos