Menu
Silver147
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Recurring phone issue

There is a fault on my land line practically every month. When I book an engineer appointment the line miraculously returns without the engineer appearing at my door. The line has recently been unavailable for over a week. I would like to make a complaint as I strongly feel I should receive compensation given the frequency with which the problem occurs. However, it is impossible to speak to anyone when I make a call using the automated options. To rub salt into the wound, as I have to make the calls via my mobile (O2 not Virgin Mobile) I'm sure a charge is levied. Look forward to receiving a response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recurring phone issue

Hi there Silver147,

I am really very sorry to hear about the persistent issues experienced with your telephone service. Smiley Sad

I've managed to locate your account and can see that an engineer appointment has been arranged to resolve this for you.

Please get back to me if there is anything more that I can help with.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Silver147
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nat_J

Thank you for your response. An engineer has now fixed the problem however if you check my account an engineer has been called out to fix the problem three or four times over the last six months. On each occasion I have been without a phone line for over a week but I am still charged for the service. Therefore, as no service was provided when the line was down, I would expect to receive compensation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Craig_S

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Craig_S,

Thanks for updating me about this!

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat about this some more.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos