Menu
Adie_Mate
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Receiving WITHHELD calls even with call reject

I pay for call display and call reject and in the last few weeks I have started receiving calls from a 'WITHHELD' caller shown on the display. How is this possible if I've got call reject?? Surely anyone who withholds their number shouldn't even be able to make the call. Anyone got any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Receiving WITHHELD calls even with call reject

Hey Adie_Mate

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing at the moment, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you and I can see that there has recently been an outage in your local area causing some problems to the phone line.

The issue has since been resolved, so I hope that means that you're phone line is working as it should?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Adie_Mate
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The last time I had a 'WITHHELD' call was last night at 08.46pm...is this after the 'outage' has been resolved?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aide_Mate

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us, the outage was closed at the time of that call so we'd like to take a closer look.

I've requested a member of our back office teams investigate this issue from our end and I'll be in touch as soon as I receive a reply, apologise again for any inconvenience caused.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Adie_Mate
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is there any update on this? I'm still getting the occasional 'WITHHELD' caller..in fact I received one just a few minutes ago.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adie_Mate

Sorry to hear that you've not had a response from the team yet, I've just escalated the ticket so that someone can fully investigate and get in touch with you.

Massive apologies for the inconvenience this has caused, I'd love to hear how it goes.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos