Menu
deborahwxx1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Reactivating landline

I was going to move my services (tv,wifi,landline phone ) from virgin to BT. This included porting of my virgin number. But I decided to cancel this and stay with virgin. This is my issue. Due to the fact that I was going to port my number virgin cancelled my landline. I have spoken to customers services at virgin and asked for my phone to be reactivated on numerous occasions but it still hasn't. The number didnt get ported its been confirmed its still on virgin exchange and still connected to my account and its a simple task of reactivating my landline and putting it back on my bundle. I have even spoken to a virgin engineer and all that needs doing is for my phone service to be put back on my bundle and for my landline number to be reactivated. Every time I call they confirm it will be done within 24 hrs but it doesn't. I have an autistic child who only remembers my landline number and needs it in emergencies.( ive had number for approx 18 yrs) Can someone please help.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reactivating landline

Hi deborahwxx1,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced problems getting your landline reactivated after asking for a number port (which will automatically raise a landline disconnection order).

Unfortunately, it isn't a simple procedure to reactivate once the original port order has been raised.

I can check on this for you, but I'll need to verify your details first. I'll send you a private message requesting more information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos