Menu
d_timms
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

RG22 4JR

Having a problem with Broadband and telephone.

Strange that TV is working, and able to connect to internet via ethernet cable to laptop.

spent half an hour with helpdesk (or whatever they're called), and was told it's now working, but it ain't.

told my network adapters required updating, but I've got the latest software available, cos i tried.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: RG22 4JR

Hi d_timms,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Sorry to hear you're experiencing broadband and telephone problems. I'll happily check things over for you.

If you're able to connect to the internet with an ethernet cable then this proves the connection is working fine. This narrows it down to the wireless function of the Super Hub or your equipment.

Regarding your phone line, I can see you've called up since posting and have had an engineer booked to take a look at this. Hopefully this will be fixed for you soon.

If you continue to have issues with your Wi-Fi then please create a new thread in the 'Networking and wireless' board and someone will get to you as soon as possible.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
d_timms
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

broadband problem was solved when I phoned again the next day.

Routers original name was reset back as the router name but I didn't know  that, so that was solved once the guy pointed me in the right direction, so all was working anyway.

Phone line has been fixed today, one of the dual copper wires had failed, now running on the backup. Not fibre then?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey d_timms

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm glad to hear that both issues have been resolvedMan Happy

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos