Menu
Unicornrider
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Puppy bit through phone cable HELP!

help my puppy has just eaten clean through the phone cable.  I am still getting TV and Internet just home phone not working.  I don't really use it so tempted not to worry.  How much will it cost to get this repaired by Virgin?  I don't think I would be able to do it myself as I am disabled and bit able to get on floor.  I have 2 teenage daughters if it could be fixed really simply but I'm guessing I will get charged either way.  Please help!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
chutwutt
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Puppy bit through phone cable HELP!

If u need it now, get someone to just join the 2 wires together by stripping off the plastic cover by an inch......

OR

Or if it were me....just tell Vm the situation ....it happens....Im sure they can do it for free....

dont worry bout it 2 much as its an easy fix, phone cables are old technology....

call em up .....thats my advice as u always need a landline back up if your disabled IMO over a mobile for emergencies.

0 Kudos

All Replies
chutwutt
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If u need it now, get someone to just join the 2 wires together by stripping off the plastic cover by an inch......

OR

Or if it were me....just tell Vm the situation ....it happens....Im sure they can do it for free....

dont worry bout it 2 much as its an easy fix, phone cables are old technology....

call em up .....thats my advice as u always need a landline back up if your disabled IMO over a mobile for emergencies.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Unicornrider

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment, I've sent you information regarding this repaired in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos