Menu
Crosbystills
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Porting

How long is the average time customers are waiting for their BT phone number to be changed over to their Virgin home line?

I became a Virgin subscriber on 1st October but the number has not arrived yet.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Porting

Hi Crosbystills

Welcome to the Community, sorry to hear about the problems with your phone number.

A number port request can take up to 10 days, I've been able to locate your account and take a look, we're not detecting anything unusual at the moment.

If you get to Monday and you've still not got the number, let me know and I'll arrange for this to be escalated from our end for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Crosbystills

Welcome to the Community, sorry to hear about the problems with your phone number.

A number port request can take up to 10 days, I've been able to locate your account and take a look, we're not detecting anything unusual at the moment.

If you get to Monday and you've still not got the number, let me know and I'll arrange for this to be escalated from our end for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Crosbystills
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and help.

Big relief as I am getting nagged by my wife.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem Crosbystills

I know that feeling all to well so you have my full sympathyMan Wink

I'll be here and would love to hear from you either way.

Craig

0 Kudos