Menu
Crazyangel61
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Porting number to Virgin

Please can someone tell whyou it takes so long for Virgin to port my old number with talk.
I was here when the field man (took my order door to door ) .
He put it on paper work and called it through ..a month before my Virgin was being installed .. yet come day of insulation a new number . I was advised to wait till following Monday and call Virgin ask why not done yet. Then I did this and was told it should be done in 24hrs . Called two days later ...nothing .. called again and a very pleasant lady said she with start it now by ordering it to be done .OMG 10 days it takes ... I am beginning to think I should of stayed where I was .
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting number to Virgin

HI Crazyangel61

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end for you, so I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos