Menu
ZAS
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Porting landline number

I have requested a port from my sky number to virgin, a number of times. Each time I have been told that the request can take upto 10 days. On Saturday I requested a call back from a senior staff and am still waiting.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Porting landline number

Hi ZAS

Welcome to the Commuinity, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone number recently.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and can see that the request has been placed with Sky, although the line has already been disconnected on their end so it can take a little longer.

A member of the team will be in touch when there's an update available. We'd love to hear how you get on.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ZAS

Welcome to the Commuinity, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone number recently.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and can see that the request has been placed with Sky, although the line has already been disconnected on their end so it can take a little longer.

A member of the team will be in touch when there's an update available. We'd love to hear how you get on.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ZAS
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been in contact with Sky and they have informed me of the process that should have been taken which Virgin did not follow hence the line has been disconnected. Can I have a contact of someone who can look into the issue. As virgin staff on the customer service have been mis leading me by re assuring me the number would be ported. When infact the correct process has not been followed.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ZAS

I'm very sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing, I'd recmmend giving our faults team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other to discuss the port process from our end in more detail, they'll be able to see what state the number is in but if it's fully disconnected, then we'll have a very hard time porting the number into us.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we'd love to hear how it goes.

Craig

0 Kudos