Menu
Malx
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor phone line support from Virgin

This is so poor. Phone line down and just booked an engineer call. First slot available is next Thursday and bear in mind it's Saturday today. This happened around this time last year and the wait was the same. When the engineer came he was so efficient and helpful and cleared up the problem in 10 minutes. Apparently some water had got into the box up the road. Why can't Virgin employ enough engineers to provide a reasonably timely service? To be without my landline until Thursday just shows contempt for the customer.

0 Kudos
dieapy
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor phone line support from Virgin

You should be so lucky my friend my phone line has not been working for over a year in or out going calls... I have tried to canal in store they say get in touch on line... I can't find anywhere that says canal or end contract £19.00 a month for nothing is over the top and I must due some rebate right?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Malx,

Really very sorry to hear about the fault experienced.

I've had a look at this booking for you and I can see that earlier appointments have become available.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat about this some more.

You can locate my message by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dieapy,

I am very sorry to hear that you're also experiencing issues with your service. Smiley Sad

I've located your account and I am unable to locate any open work orders relating to this fault.

I can, however, see that there is indeed an issue present with the line state and I would like to arrange for an engineer to come out to you and take a look at this.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this sorted.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos