Menu
GLGunblade
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor connectivity for the past 10 years

Ever since installing the Virgin phone, dialling international has been utterly horrid.

Either it can't connect or "Phone number does not exist" (Yes it does, it's the line connection that's non existant).

I've phoned up before and have heard that Virgin use weak lines for the international connection but now recently we can't even call locally.

Apparently when incoming calls come in the outside caller will get the message after ringing twice "can not connect".  Same for the home phone calling out.

Essentially the phone is a mess and if it wasn't for the broadband package we'd have cancelled a very long time ago.

While I mostly lie in utter hope that something can be done I'm really expecting very little by this point.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor connectivity for the past 10 years

Hi GLGunblade

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing in calling internationally. We;d love to look into this in more detail but we'd need to do so on an individual basis, by testing the numbers you're having trouble in contacting.

I've sent you a private message requesting information, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

How often are you having problems in dialling these numbers too?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
GLGunblade
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To be fair it's at the point where sny number, even a local number cannot connect to our number. You could try any.
In the meantime I'll try getting numbers as I'm not the one trying to make the calls
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this GLGunblade,

Have you tried disconnecting/reconnecting the handset or tested different equipment?

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos