Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (238 Views)

Please check line cord

Same issue as others. Tried to call Virgin Media for advice from mobile, was kept waiting so had to hang up. Trying this way. Your check says no issues. Different phones display same message. Unplugged and re-plugged both phone line and phone. Nothing changes. The phone is not a Virgin phone as I never knew Virgin supplied phones. It's a BT phone, but worked until a few weeks ago. Can you fix it? Will you charge me? How much? Do I need to buy a new phone? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (446 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Cardiff2017
‎19-04-2017 11:38

Re: Please check line cord

Hello Cardiff2017,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you've been experiencing getting through to us.

I have checked your line and there's no problems I can see so providing you've tested your equipment then I'll need to arrange for one of our engineers to visit your property.

There are no charges for repairs so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with appointment times.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (447 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Cardiff2017
‎19-04-2017 11:38

Hello Cardiff2017,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you've been experiencing getting through to us.

I have checked your line and there's no problems I can see so providing you've tested your equipment then I'll need to arrange for one of our engineers to visit your property.

There are no charges for repairs so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with appointment times.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (53 Views)

I am also having this problem, phone displaying'Please check the line cord'  Tried everything with no success. Engineer required please 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (44 Views)

Hi Mod1959

I'm so sorry for the problefms you're experiencing with your service recently.

I wanted you to know that I've responded to the thread you've created regarding this issue, which you can view by [clicking here]

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos