Menu
Emily93
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Please check line cord

My phone does not allow phone calls to be made and shows the message "please check line cord". My internet service is working fine.  Any help on how to fix this? Thanks!

0 Kudos
stamsin
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please check line cord

Same issue here...Have tried all the suggestions in the guide and online and still couldn't make it work..
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please check line cord

Hi there Emily93 and stamsin, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you bot to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone lines are not working at the moment. 

I've done checks on both of your lines, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing these fautls. 

I'd now have to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone at all, either by trying another phone, or by trying your phone on a known working line, as once you can confirm this, the next step would be to arrange a technician to call out and investigate further. 

I'll send you both a private message in order to get the wheels in motion, so please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos