Menu
mastershane
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Phoneline still not repaired!

Kelly communications were meant to come to re pull a new Phoneline for us Tuesday (which they damaged in the first place!) and no one turned up. Unable to get in touch we waited for a visit from a virgin engineer today who came to reconfirm the cable was indeed damaged which we already knew. We were told that this visit today from a virgin engineer was to perform a cable pull. Said engineer said he'd now informed his management again about the problem and we'll have to wait to be contacted by Kelly communications again next week. Almost a month without a house phone now.

Upon calling the virgin helpline all you get is passed around and people who can't understand basic problems.

Virgin need to sort their act out and start doing cable management in house rather than using Kelly communications.

Is there anyone who I can call or speak to who can resolve this problem? It's a bloody disgrace.
0 Kudos
mastershane
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phoneline still not repaired!

Any chance of some help or advice here please?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi mastershane,

Really sorry to hear about all of this.

Have you heard from the team since posting?

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
mastershane
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey. I've managed to speak to Kelly's and apparently they are coming Tuesday afternoon to perform the fix. I'll wait and see whether they bother to show up this time and we'll go from there. Fingers crossed.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi mastershane,

Thanks for getting back in touch and letting us know that the crew will be looking into this today. Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
mastershane
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey guys. Good news. The phone line has been repaired thankfully.

Could I just now ask what path we have to take as to be compensated for the lack of service? Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey mastershane

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let us know that this has been resolved.

We'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos