Menu
peterhoile
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone

I have returned from holiday to find NO PHONE LINE. TV working properly, Broadband working properly.  How to I get someone to acknowledge problem when I have no phone? I have tried chat line but seem unable to find how to continue conversation so operator assumes I have decided to end 'chat'.  I have tried 0345 helpline number from my non-virgin mobile at great cost through all the automatic responses required to reach an adviser who promised to call me back on my mobile but then did not call back. I have tried three different telephones, I have never had this problem during the 10 to 15 years I have been with Virgin, and I know of no more easy answers to try.  What should I do please?

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone

0345s come out your monthly mobile allowance and is treated like a landline, is your mobile phone a payasyougo?
0 Kudos
peterhoile
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My mobile is rollover contract? so I do have minutes available - is that the only way to contact Virgin to attempt to report and resolve?  I have to add that I have run the phone test (several times) which reaches 99% completed then stops/seizes up so does that mean there is an admitted problem?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi peterhoile,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having landline trouble.

I've run a diagnostic on your line that will require a technician to resolve. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos