Menu
Samuel0373
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone

Hello, again

Numerous people have been telling me that they have tried to call my home phone and got no dial tone or anything, I can make calls out perfectly. Is it possible that my home phone number has changed? I have not been notified of any change in telephone number
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone

Have you tried ringing your mobile (or someone elses) from your home phone? That is a sure way to tell if there are crossed line problems.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Samuel0373,

Sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with the landline.

The line state is showing as non contactable at present.

Have you tried disconnecting the handset from the socket then reconnecting?

I have also sent you a private message so that we can confirm a few details.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samuel0373

Many thanks for coming back to us with your details via the PM you sent to us as requested.

As it's been 7 months since you first posted about this can you confirm to us if the issue is still happening?

Can you also confirm if you have tried a different handset in the master socket with no additional extensions connected?

If you can pop back and confirm the above for us we can then look into this further for you.

Kind regards

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos