Menu
BaldieG1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone still isn't working

My virgin package was installed on the 4th February 2017 and when it was installed I was given a new phone number, even tho I requested to keep the same number! The new number given to me was an already live number that somebody else was using! I rang to see when my number would be changed. I got told that due to complications of swapping the number it would take a max of 10 working days. Within 5 hours of having this new number I had got numberous wrong number calls and one call was from the person who owned that number and they abused my young daughter about how she had stolen their number!?!  So I rang again to let virgin know of this and since then my landline has had no dial tone and I can make or receive any calls at all. It has now been 11 working days and still no phone! I can't call 150 from phone, I can't get through to a live operator to chat to, so this seems to be my last route of communication. Could I please be informed of what's going on!

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone still isn't working

Hi there BaldieG1,

I'm awfully sorry to hear about all of the bother experienced with your service.

I've located your account and the line state is currently appearing as blocked. There's definitely a fault there that we need to investigate ASAP for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get an engineer appointment booked for you.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos