Menu
Littlefamily
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone says please check line cord

Hi,
We haven't been able to make or receive phone call all day just says please check line cord. I have tried another phone and that doesn't work either. What do you suggest.
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone says please check line cord

Hi Littlefamily,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear your Landline isn't working for you and thanks for letting us know you've checked another handset too.

I will be happy to help check this out for you, currently I have not had any luck in locating your account.  I will send you a private message requesting further details.

(Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
HOTSTEPPA
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi 

can you please sent a engineer round please  ..im getting that irritating * check phone cord* sign on phone which really is the problem else were..it happened before when  there were  services in noc and dec but that sogn went..now it s back so i believe its virgin media problem again

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi HOTSTEPPA

Welcome to the Virgin Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems with your phone line at the moment. 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, so I'm able to do so could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we'll talk soon!

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos