Menu
gfh123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone problems

Anyone else having problems getting an engineer to fix their phone problems. I reported a fault middle of last week but am having to wait over a week to get an engineers visit. Currently without phone and having to borrow neighbours PAYG mobile !! Having real problems coping without landline. I've even had to cancel a birthday celebration to accommodate engineers visit next week but can't afford to miss my appointment after such a long wait. Very poor service though - anyone else in same situation?.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone problems

Hi ghf123

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and can see the appointment is scheduled for a few days time, I've checked the availability and we've got nothing sooner at the moment unfortunately but I'll keep an eye out for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue is causing, we'd love to hear how the appointment goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos