Menu
f300
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone package not showing in My Account

Hello

We phoned VM on 15/11/16 and renegotiated our package. The broadband and TV changes have worked perfectly and show up in My Account correctly, however the phone package does not.

We upgraded the phone from 'Talk Weekends' to 'Talk More Weekends'. Before the change 'Talk Weekends' showed correctly in My Account. Currently it shows this:

Capture.PNG

The phone line itself is working correctly and can make and receive calls. However we are concerned with the package not showing that we will be charged incorrectly for making calls that should be free at weekends.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone package not showing in My Account

Hi f300,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that your online account doesn't correct show your telephone package.

I'd like to look into this for you so that we can get this corrected, but I'll need to verify your details first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help