Menu
jeffbaty
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone number changed

Hi all,

around a week ago i noticed people were having trouble getting through to our home phone, we could call out fine but we weren't receiving any calls when people had told us they had tried.

I finally discovered our home phone number had completely changed mysteriously, with no warning from Virgin etc. We have had the same number with Virgin for a number of years and have not made any changes to our account recently.

Now our phone has stopped working altogether (again with no contact from Virgin).

I have tried a number of times to use online chat but always seems busy, and obviously now have no phone line to call customer support.

Can anyone help?

Regards, Jeff 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jeffbaty
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone number changed

Oh and also, I have tried all the usual, disconnecting the handset, different handset etc. all to no avail.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone number changed

Hi jeffbaty

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line lately.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you unfortunately, so I'm able to take a look can I ask you to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos