Menu
sarahfretwell
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working

Haven't had a home phone line now since Friday. We are unable to use the phone as there is no dial tone. I can't ring customer services as the line isn't working and the online chat is always busy when I'm not in work. Apparently there's no known issue in my area?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working

Hello sarahfretwell,

Thanks for posting on the community. 

I have located your account and I can see a technician has already been booked so if you need help with anything else just let me know.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sarahfretwell
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's getting stranger now. We canceled the engineer as the phone started working again, I could call out and receive calls. Then today my brother in law tried to ring and couldn't get through, the phone wasn't ringing. We've just tried to ring our mobile from the landline and it's not our number that comes up. It's totally different, including the area code!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sarahfretwell,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your landline again!

It sound like it may be a crossed line. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details and run some checks for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos