Menu
Goodacre
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working

Hi,

Having called your help line on numerous occasions, I am at desprerate. My vulnerable 89 years old Mother is without a working phone. An engineer called on15th January, who could not fix the problem. We have now been told that this problem cannot be corrected until the 9th March. Please help 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working

HI Goodacre

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems your mother is experiencing with her phone at the moment.

I've located your mothers account and taken a look at the appointment and can see it's been moved forward. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos