Menu
Quailey
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working

Hi my home phone is displaying a message "please check line cord" I have taken phone to neighbour and it's working ok,

Any advice please 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone not working

Hello Quailey,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're without your telephone line.

I have located your account and I'm unable to find any faults in the area at the moment so I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone not working

Hello Quailey,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're without your telephone line.

I have located your account and I'm unable to find any faults in the area at the moment so I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos