Menu
jonjayne
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working

We have since Sunday been trying to contact Virgin regarding our home phone which does not receive incoming/outgoing calls. We have been given the runaround and have been misinformed as well as being fobbed off with nonsence that there could be a problem with our equipment and yet when we have carried out a test on line and it says that the result is inconclusive after just doing 8%. We have checked both phones by plugging them in other phone sockets and they work perfectly. We have made a complaint using Virgin's online form on Tuesday as it is unacceptable to wait 6 days for an engineer to call at our address. We live 2 miles from a Virgin Media Depot as well which makes it even more frustrating. How long does it take for someone to contact us regarding our complaint? We want to speak to someone today as we are very annoyed at the poor customer service we are receiving. We would not be surprised if Virgin are trying to phone us on our phone which doesn't work!!!! We have emailed again today and have given a contact number so we would like someone to call us urgently to discuss this issue.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working

HI jonjayne

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your service lately, it's really not the service we want for you.

I've been able to locate your account and can see an appointment has been organised for a couple of days time. I'd love to hear how that goes.

I can see the complaint has been raised and one of our team will be taking a look and getting in touch with you as soon as possible. Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue is causing.

I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jonjayne
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really getting angry and frustrated with Virgin Media. I emailed the CEO, Tom Mockridge yesterday to let him know of all of the problems we have had and he has not had the courtesy to even acknowledge my email. We are xxtremely disapppointed! I think its time to look for another provider for my telephone, tv, internet and mobile phone. Virgin Media has really let us down. You have lost a customer.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonjayne,

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration in getting in touch with us. I can see that your complaint has been assigned to an agent and that she has been in touch with you regarding this issue.

Please let us know how this goes, or if we can help further.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos