Menu
Andy_Pie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working.

Hi, since yesterday my phone wasnt working so today i buy a new one and its still not working.

So i tried the online service check which reveals no problems so decide to book an engineer to sort it out tomorrow 12pm-4pm.

So this evening i get a text saying engineer cancelled due to problem in the area, 2 hours later txt to say its fixed, trouble is its exactly the same.

So had to rebook engineer but now its for friday not very happy to say the least.

Do Virgin actually know what they are doing?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working.

Hi there Andy_Pie, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and that your appointment for today was cancelled due to a local outage. 

These local faults can indeed mask an individual fault, however, whilst there is a local fault, we're unable to send a technician out, as their tests would be pointless if there was an issue with the main feed. 

When we receive notification from our technicians that a network fault has bee cleared, we have a team that will make contact with a percentage of the customers affected to make sure that the service is working for them. 

I've double checked and can see that the appointment is still scheduled in for tomorrow for you, please let me know how this all goes. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Andy_Pie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Can you please confirm the date when the engineers will be visiting.

The reference number i was given was ref:38345338.

thanks.

0 Kudos
Andy_Pie
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Don't which is worse, going on the merry go round of the Virginmedia automated phone support or waiting here for any reply whatsoever.

Virgin is really going down on my list of companies to stay with.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Andy_Pie, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this one. I've just sent you a private message with further details to the appointment that we have booked. 

Please look tot he top right of this page and click on the purple envelope. 

Cheers.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos