Menu
Trappy2164
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone not ringing

My phone number ported over on Friday but whilst I can call out, the phone does not ring when called, but to the caller it sounds like it is ringing, please help as I need this for my business...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not ringing

Hi Trappy2164

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service recently.

When you dial out, is the number you're seeing the correct one? I've located your account to take a closer look and run some tests on the line.

We're not seeing any problems at the moment, so I hope that means things are working as they should at the moment? If not, let me know what number you're seeing when you dial out and I'll take a closer look right away.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Trappy2164
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes if I dial my mobile from my house number the correct number shows. If I dial my house from my mobile it sounds like it is ringing but is not and if I answer all I get is a dial tone it does not connect.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Trappy2164

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos