Menu
Becky6
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone not ringing

Hi,

Ive had an issue with my landline since joining.

I can ring from the phone no problem. But I cannot recieve calls - the line rings but the phone itself doesn't and you can leave a voicemail but I am not notified and cannot access them.

I have checked the handset settings and also bought a new phone to ensure that this isn't the problem.

Any help?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone not ringing

Hello Becky6,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your landline and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account to run a line check and I would like to send one of our team out to get this fixed so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone not ringing

Hello Becky6,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your landline and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account to run a line check and I would like to send one of our team out to get this fixed so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide