Menu
Borisky
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone not ringing

Had virgin installed for approx 2years. Got broadband, TV & telephone. Everything OK until yesterday when we found out our phone was not ringing out. We can make calls, but as said not ringing. Thinking it was a problem with phone, we went out and bought a new one and we are still having the same problems. We can call land-line by mobile and other calls and we can pick up phone and talk, but as said the land-line will not ring. This is the first time this has happened. We have run virgin test and it says land-line OK. Any help please
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not ringing

Hi Borisky,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that your line isn't ringing. Thanks for letting us know that your other Virgin Media services are working and that you have tested an alternative handset on your line.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you if you are still having the fault on the line. Just click the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos