Menu
Davepayne
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone not installed when it should be

Had engineer round to install broadband phone and TV services on Friday. Was told that phone was not on install list so won't be installed as he will have to speak to office and get someone to install it later. Haven't heard anything since and am now paying for line rental and phone which doesn't work. Would appreciate if someone would contact and get this fixed as don't have time to be sat on hold ringing customer services.

Thanks  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
minicricket
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not installed when it should be

we are 3 months in and still waiting for phone... we hve had a monthly refund though.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not installed when it should be

HI Davepayne

Welcome to the Virgin Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately. So that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos