Menu
Janefarn
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone - no servic

Morning,

How do you book an engineer to attend when you have no phone. I can find how to cancel or change an engineers appointment, but not how to book one. 

Yesterday it stated on my virgin page that there was a problem and Virgin were aware of it. Today there is 'no known issues'. If a run a test it stops at 99% and won't go any further.

Oh the joy. It's not that long ago we had the same problem which took over a week to resolve after Virgin cancelled appointments without letting us know. Have I got the strength to have another long drawn out battle with them.:-)

Thanks in advance for any answer that will help.

Jane

0 Kudos
Janefarn
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone - no service

OK. I'm now even more fed up.

Why is the chat online not working.

I'm sure I have better things to do with my life.

XXX

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone - no service

Hi Jane

My apologies to hear that your phone line is not currently working. I’d like to take this chance to thank you though for joining us on the community and welcome you to the forums.I appreciate that you have tried our Webchat function and that this has not been working for you.or visits that had been booked would have been cancelled as a result of the area fault being the probable c

I can see that when you posted we did at the time have an area fault that has since been reported as resolved. If you could let us know if there is still an issue with your line and if this is the case we will be happy to book an engineer visit for you. Any pri

ause of the service issue.

Please keep us posted if this is not the case and your line is still not working. We’re happy to help out if you still need us.

Kind regards and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos