Menu
Brisroth
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone no dial tone, can't receive incoming calls - there is a message saying "line chord error"

Phone no dial tone, can't receive incoming calls - there is a message saying "line chord error, please check". I have checked connection to VM socket, re set all handsets and removed batteries, and disconnected base from power but still no dial tone. Please help?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone no dial tone, can't receive incoming calls - there is a message saying "line chord error"

Hello Brisroth,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your telephone line.

Thank you for checking your equipment, I have been able to locate your account and perform some diagnostics on the line and the next step would be for one of our team to visit you so they can check everything over and get this issue resolved.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen then you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone no dial tone, can't receive incoming calls - there is a message saying "line chord error"

Hello Brisroth,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your telephone line.

Thank you for checking your equipment, I have been able to locate your account and perform some diagnostics on the line and the next step would be for one of our team to visit you so they can check everything over and get this issue resolved.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen then you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide