Menu
Nige14
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone never worked

Hi, I've been a Virgin customer for about a month now and despite having ;

a) a card through my letterbox saying the number was ready to use from an engineer visit I knew   nothing about,

b) buying a brand new phone

c) a status check saying nothing is wrong !!!

I cannot make any outgoing calls and any incomming go straight to answerphone. Is this something else that needs to be activated ?

Regards Nige

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone never worked

Hello Nige14,

Sorry to hear you're without a telephone line at the moment and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have located your account and I can see a technician has already been booked for this so please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Nige14,

Sorry to hear you're without a telephone line at the moment and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have located your account and I can see a technician has already been booked for this so please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nige14
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding,  I got there eventually after having about 10 attempts to sign into my account. "tick the box to say I'm not a robot", I tick it and it ask's me to do it again !  Is it deliberate Virgin policy to make the web site as awkward as possible to use, navigate and find what you want ?  Its certainly unique !

Rant over, Nige.

0 Kudos