Menu
Michelle8
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line

Why am I being changed for a phone line when I am waiting for my line to be fix it as never working engineer said they would come and fix it and still waiting
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line

Hi Michelle8

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your line at the moment.

I've checked your account and can't see an open appointment, to speed up the resolution of the issues you're experiencing I'd like to arrange an appointment, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Zubare-786
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not receiving incoming calls

Hi
I was with originally with sky for 12 years and never had a issue. On September 16 2017 I transferred to virgin getting a full VIP bundle. It's been almost 2 weeks now and still can't receive any phone calls but I can ring out. Originally when the engineer came he said it will take few hours. I have rang virgin countless times and nothing is being resolved all I'm getting is the people in call centre passing me on from one person to another. I even had one person telling me to ring Bt to say it's their fault which didn't make sense to me as virgin is my service provider. It's going beyond a joke now two weeks and I'm paying for something I'm not using. All I want is this to be resolved and someone to tell me exactly what the problem is. I am looking after my parents who are not well and the doctors can't even contact them which is my main concern.

Zubare
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving incoming calls

Hi Zubare,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to hear about what's happened.

I can see that you've spoken to the team since your post so if there's anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos