Menu
Andyb2306
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line

People can't seem to get through to my landline it either says user busy or nothing at all and disconnects I can ring out though? My bills are always upto date I asked virgin yesterday about the problem they said it was a area problem and it was now fixed but the problem still the same
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line

Hi Andyb2306

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your landline at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you, we're seeing some problems with the line from our end and I can see you've been able to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, which is great news.

I'd love to hear how the appointment goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Andyb2306
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes Craig they solved the problem for all of 10 minutes and now the line as gone the same again
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Andyb2306

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry again for the inconvenience this issue is causing.

From looking at your account I can see the appointment is still active and I'd love to hear how it goesMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos