Menu
afrijlink
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line

Why is taking 3 weeks for my phone to be sorted am not very happy with virgin services am.just keep going round in circles with different people all the time and u expect me to pay for a service that I am not using it think this is totally unacceptable
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone line

Hello afrijlink, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and may I say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is taking some time to get back up and running. 

I've taken a look at the account and can see that a technician called out the other day and determined that we need to replace the cable from the outside of the property to the green cabinet in the street, however there are some problems with the ducting that the cable runs through, so we will need a crew to call out and do some further work - this involves digging up part of the route - which means that we need to gain permission in order to complete this work. 

Once the construction work has been completed a member of the team will be in touch to book in team to complete the final bit of work. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello afrijlink, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and may I say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is taking some time to get back up and running. 

I've taken a look at the account and can see that a technician called out the other day and determined that we need to replace the cable from the outside of the property to the green cabinet in the street, however there are some problems with the ducting that the cable runs through, so we will need a crew to call out and do some further work - this involves digging up part of the route - which means that we need to gain permission in order to complete this work. 

Once the construction work has been completed a member of the team will be in touch to book in team to complete the final bit of work. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
afrijlink
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I still think it's totally unacceptable though u expect me to pay for my landlin3 for a service that I am not using this was suppose to sorted but all is going round in circles with it

U can say sorry all u want but it still doesn't sort out I still have no phone line

0 Kudos