Menu
AdSav88
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone line still not working after four months

Hi,

I moved to a new house at the start of September (Area 24), went with Virgin for TV, Broadband and Phone but still have no working phone line after four months. I've had an engineer out twice and it was decided that a new cable needed to be installed, which was supposed to be done on January 4th, but they never showed. I've had no explanation or follow-up call/email/text and my partner took the afternoon off work (to be there for when the engineer turned up) for no reason.

I just tried calling the 0345 454 1111 number but gave up after failing to get through to an actual person and the system was trying to get me to reschedule an engineer appointment when I really do need to speak to somebody. The job that needs to be done is more than what a regular engineer can do apparently so don't want to go back to square one.

Please can someone reply to this so I can send over my account details via private message and get this sorted once and for all?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line still not working after four months

Hi AdSav88

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing.

The on site engineers are the ones who arrange for a new cable to be laid, so it's very difficult to get it arranged from our end, that's likely why the options are as they are when you give the team a call.

With that in mind, I'd like to arrange for an appointment with a standard engineer, as the fastest way of ensuring work is carried out to get this resolved. I've sent you information regarding that in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos