Menu
Jimmy1990
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone line rings but phone doesnt...

Good morning and happy new year Virgin Media Community!

I have an odd issue... My Virgin Media phone line rings when it is called but the telephone doesn't?  There is no dial tone on two brand new phones that I have tried in the line socket.  Is this something someone has heard about / experienced before?  Do I need to get an engineer out to asses what the root of the issue is?

Any help and information on this would be great as I'd really like to use my phone :-(!

Thank you

Jimmy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line rings but phone doesnt...

Hi Jimmy1990,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your phone line.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing on your line. I'm not seeing anything specific that shows a fault on your line, however, since you have already tested two different phone handsets in your Virgin Media socket and are still getting the same fault, I will need to arrange an engineer visit so we can get this problem investigated further for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Speak soon,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos