Menu
Diawldwl12
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone line problem

I had an install of Vivid100+Anytime Phone on Friday.

The Broadband works fine, but the phone only does OUTGOING calls but when trying to dial-in (with my mobile) there is ringing tone on the mobile but nothing happens in the house. No bell sound.

On Saturday I rang Virgin and was told that they were aware of the fault, which was due to the import not having been completed yet. I was also told that they don't work on Sundays.........!!!

By Monday (today) the fault  is still present. I rang again and spoke to Rob at the Swansea centre. He said he would pass this on to the Manchester centre and it might be another 24hrs before anything happens. I told him that this is the 4th day of this fault and asked him to ring me today by 1600 in any event..

There does not appear to be any urgency getting this fixed and I am getting increasingly concerned.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line problem

Hi Diawldwl12

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your phone service recently.

I've located your account and can see that Rob has escalated this to our back office teams to be investigated, a member of the team will be in touch when there's an update available. 

I'd love to hear how that goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Diawldwl12
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thanks for the reply, glad to say I had a call from Virgin Media on my mobile (I was out) to say all was ok now. When I got home Phone now working for incoming calls (outgoing was ok anyway).

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Fab to hear this Diawldwl12!

Hope you don't mind me getting back to you on behalf of Craig as he is currently away from the office.

Let us know if we can help with anything more.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Diawldwl12
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat-J

Thanks for getting back to me on Craig's behalf and thanks to the Teams for sorting it out.

Regards.

0 Kudos