Menu
davendotb
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone line not working

I found yesterday (Friday) that my home phone line is dead. I’ve tried the main socket and have tried other handsets. Anyone else lost their phone line in the OL9 9 area?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone line not working

Hi davendotb

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm glad to hear that you've already arranged for a member of the team to come and take a closer look. 

We'd love to hear how that goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi davendotb

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've taken a closer look at this from our end and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi davendotb

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm glad to hear that you've already arranged for a member of the team to come and take a closer look. 

We'd love to hear how that goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos